A1clickUltraPCCleaner July 9th, 2020, 4:27am
Home Calendar Search Register Login
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Computer Q&A Board    Super Win Software programs    A1Click Ultra PC Cleaner  ›  A1clickUltraPCCleaner

Pages: 1
Recommend Print
  Author    A1clickUltraPCCleaner
thlgle
Posted: February 18th, 2006, 3:06pm Report to Moderator
Guest User

After scan my PC and I click for cleaning errors, then I cannot browse internet !
(IE6.0). Fortunately I get the option UNDO the DELETE and I get everything OK.
My question is: How can I use A1clickUltraPCCleaner and avoid this happen?
Thanks.
Posted: February 21st, 2006, 11:12am Report to Moderator
Guest User

There is probably only one item that was removed which caused Internet Explorer not to work.  Run A1Click manually (not automatically) and look through the Results.  Do not clean any that may be the offending item.  Run Internet Explorer to make sure that it still works, then clean one at a time in A1Click until you figure out which one is causing the problem.  Once you find it, you can have A1Click always skip it and it will never be a problem again.
   I would like to know which one it is so that I can rewrite A1Click to always skip it too.
e-mail Reply: 1 - 2
Posted: February 23rd, 2006, 10:46am Report to Moderator
Guest User

Someone else has reported a similar problem.  This person removed addproxy from the Startup items in msconfig (type msconfig in Run to start msconfig) and Internet Explorer started working.
   From what I can tell addproxy is not a virus and it only needs to be run once, so you probably do not need it in Startup.  My guess is that A1Click removed a file that addproxy uses and so it stopped working.  If you can figure out which file that is, I would like to know.
e-mail Reply: 2 - 2
 Pages: 1
Recommend Print

Locked Board Board Index    A1Click Ultra PC Cleaner  [ previous | next ] Switch to:

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Forum Rules