A1 Pc Cleaner and other cleaning programs July 9th, 2020, 4:39am
Home Calendar Search Register Login
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Computer Q&A Board    Super Win Software programs    A1Click Ultra PC Cleaner  ›  A1 Pc Cleaner and other cleaning programs

Pages: 1
Recommend Print
  Author    A1 Pc Cleaner and other cleaning programs
frank
Posted: July 2nd, 2007, 9:10am Report to Moderator
Guest User

Hi Ray. I have had for some considerable time your A1 Click Ultra PC Cleaner, RegVac Registry Cleaner and Win Rescue XP. However I am a belt and braces man and also have on my computer, Bug Doctor, Drive Cleaner 2006,McAfee Quick Clean, McAfee Quick Clean Lite 3, Speed Startup, East-Tec Back up and System Doctor. But I feel these others are not necessary with A1 Click and RegVac even though they find error and problem files which A1 Click and RegVac did not find? I do not know which program it is but I have all ways to uninstall and reinstall my Roxio Easy Media Creator 9 after cleaning my computer with these programs! Do you think I should uninstall all these other programs and only use A! Click and RegVac to keep my computer in good working order? I do not use Win Rescue XP as I do not understand how to back up my Address book, Outlook Contacts and Calendar and my address book for IncrediMail program. Any help and advice on these matters would be most gratefully received.
Thanks, Regards Frank.
Posted: July 3rd, 2007, 2:55am Report to Moderator
Guest User

A1Click and RegVac should cover all of your cleaning needs.  If you find that other cleaners clean something these do not clean, let me know what and I will try to add it.
   I don't know which program is messing up Roxio.  If it is one of our programs, you can have them skip those entries (and report the entries to me so that I can put them in permanently).
   I do not know right off hand where the address book and those other things are.  A search on the internet should turn up their locations.  Then you can use the Other Files section in WinRescue Backup Properties to mark them for backup.
e-mail Reply: 1 - 1
 Pages: 1
Recommend Print

Locked Board Board Index    A1Click Ultra PC Cleaner  [ previous | next ] Switch to:

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Forum Rules