A1 Click Ultra Cleaner Bonus Feature Question July 9th, 2020, 5:43am
Home Calendar Search Register Login
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Computer Q&A Board    Super Win Software programs    A1Click Ultra PC Cleaner  ›  A1 Click Ultra Cleaner Bonus Feature Question

Pages: 1
Recommend Print
  Author    A1 Click Ultra Cleaner Bonus Feature Question
Posted: April 7th, 2008, 7:06pm Report to Moderator
Guest User

"Uninstaller" feature in the Bonus Cleaning Tools section allows me to uninstall programs I don't want to use.

Question: Why does the program "Liveupdate (Symantec Corporation) appear twice but when I go to "Control Panel/Add Remove programs" it only appears once?  The same thing appears with "Norton's Internet Security".  It also appears twice in the A1 Ultra Cleaner but only once in the Control Panel/ Add Remove programs
Posted: April 8th, 2008, 5:55pm Report to Moderator
Guest User

The Uninstaller is just listing what is in the Uninstall key of the registry.  In those cases, those programs have listed themselves twice in the registry, once using the GUID number and once using the name.  The Control Panel takes out the extra entry.  A1Click does not.
e-mail Reply: 1 - 3
Posted: April 8th, 2008, 8:04pm Report to Moderator
Guest User

So...the best thing to do is to just leave the duplicates in the A1 Uninstaller alone unless I want to delete the program?
e-mail Reply: 2 - 3
Posted: April 9th, 2008, 4:56am Report to Moderator
Guest User

Yes.
e-mail Reply: 3 - 3
 Pages: 1
Recommend Print

Locked Board Board Index    A1Click Ultra PC Cleaner  [ previous | next ] Switch to:

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Forum Rules