A1 Cleaner and Zone Alarm July 9th, 2020, 5:16am
Home Calendar Search Register Login
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Computer Q&A Board    Super Win Software programs    A1Click Ultra PC Cleaner  ›  A1 Cleaner and Zone Alarm

Pages: 1
Recommend Print
  Author    A1 Cleaner and Zone Alarm
Posted: April 18th, 2008, 9:57am Report to Moderator
Guest User

I do NOT want A1 cleaner which comes with Zone Alarm but keep getting nag screens to install.  How do I get rid of the nag screens?
Posted: April 18th, 2008, 3:10pm Report to Moderator
Guest User

Hmmm.  That is news to me.  We have nothing to do with Zone Alarm.  I am not aware of A1Click being with Zone Alarm.  And I am not aware of A1Click giving nag screens to install it.  I am the programmer of A1Click and I would have written something like that if it existed.
   You must have the wrong program and the wrong company.
e-mail Reply: 1 - 4
Posted: April 18th, 2008, 4:47pm Report to Moderator
Guest User

Ray.  You're right.  It's not A1 Cleaner.  It's PC Cleaner and it is part  of Zone Alarm Suite.  Will just have to live with the nag screen.  While I have your attention, here's an easy one I hope.  I'm using WINXP sp2 and am wondering how do I upgrade from Outlook Express 6 to the latest?  Mine is v6.00.2900.2180.  I have Automatic Updates turned off but have all the latest security updates, etc. installed.
e-mail Reply: 2 - 4
nwlaurie
Posted: April 19th, 2008, 3:14am Report to Moderator
Guest User

AFAIK Outlook Express 6 IS the latest!
Vista comes with Windows Mail (AFAICT close to identical to OE 6). The only serious upgrade for OE6 (assuming you want to stick with MS) woulld be to MS Outlook. Some might call that overkill!!
Nick
e-mail Reply: 3 - 4
Posted: April 19th, 2008, 4:29am Report to Moderator
Guest User

Outlook Express is not updated often like Internet Explorer is.
   You can always go to http://www.microsoft.com/downloads and look for OUtlook Express updates (I found one there but it is not a download of the latest version of Outlook Express).
   Outlook is a different program than Outlook Express.  I prefer Outlook Express.
e-mail Reply: 4 - 4
 Pages: 1
Recommend Print

Locked Board Board Index    A1Click Ultra PC Cleaner  [ previous | next ] Switch to:

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Forum Rules