A1 PC Cleaner problem July 9th, 2020, 5:12am
Home Calendar Search Register Login
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Computer Q&A Board    Super Win Software programs    A1Click Ultra PC Cleaner  ›  A1 PC Cleaner problem

Pages: 1
Recommend Print
  Author    A1 PC Cleaner problem
Ross_Brand
Posted: May 4th, 2008, 3:18pm Report to Moderator
Guest User

After I do a clean on my Acer laptop. For several days after I get two dialogs boxes that say "cannot delete file or find source file" every time I start it up. Then in a week or so it clears up??
Posted: May 5th, 2008, 5:07am Report to Moderator
Guest User

I have not heard of that specific problem.  Which clean in A1Click are you doing?  Clean PC should not do that.
e-mail Reply: 1 - 7
Ross_Brand
Posted: May 5th, 2008, 8:36am Report to Moderator
Guest User

I'm using A1 Click Ultra. It has been doing this ever since I bought the lap top a year ago. After doing a clean I get the two dialog boxes which I have to close before it will start. Then in about a week it starts normally.

The dialog boxes don't give any indication as to which files they are referring to.
e-mail Reply: 2 - 7
Posted: May 6th, 2008, 4:33am Report to Moderator
Guest User

What are you clicking on in A1Click Ultra PC Cleaner?  Clean PC, Remove Tracks, Run Settings, Registry Cleaner, some thing else?
   It sounds like your computer is not allowing A1Click to delete a file.  You might watch where A1Click's scan is and maybe that would give you an indication of where the files are.
e-mail Reply: 3 - 7
Ross_Brand
Posted: May 6th, 2008, 8:02am Report to Moderator
Guest User

I'm just doing a clean.

Nothing during the clean seems out of the ordinary and the list at the end does not indicated anything.

Everything seems fine until the next time I try and strart it. Not a big deal because after a week it fixes itself.
e-mail Reply: 4 - 7
Posted: May 6th, 2008, 2:34pm Report to Moderator
Guest User

I assume that when you say, "until the next time that I try and start it", that you are talking about starting A1Click.  A1Click does delete the old undo files when it starts.  It sounds like your computer is not allowing those files to be deleted.
e-mail Reply: 5 - 7
Ross_Brand
Posted: May 6th, 2008, 4:29pm Report to Moderator
Guest User

No. I meant the next time boot up my lap top I get the dialog boxes for a week.
e-mail Reply: 6 - 7
Posted: May 7th, 2008, 10:50am Report to Moderator
Guest User

I don't know how that could be coming from A1Click.  Maybe something else is causing that.
   The only possibility that I can think of is if one of the startup items is located in the temporary directory or the files that it uses are located there.  I would suggest looking at your startup items and see which one could be causing that.
e-mail Reply: 7 - 7
 Pages: 1
Recommend Print

Locked Board Board Index    A1Click Ultra PC Cleaner  [ previous | next ] Switch to:

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Forum Rules