HIDE THE MULTIPLE RECIPIENTS ADDRESSES September 28th, 2020, 7:57pm
Home Calendar Search Register Login
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Computer Q&A Board    Answers    Internet  ›  HIDE THE MULTIPLE RECIPIENTS ADDRESSES

Pages: 1
Recommend Print
  Author    HIDE THE MULTIPLE RECIPIENTS ADDRESSES
Posted: December 27th, 2006, 3:53am Report to Moderator
Guest User

[b][/b]HI-

I have been receiving E.mails from different reliable & verified sources, which only shows MY E.Mail address. I know these mails are sent to multiple recipients.
However, the mail I receive shows Undisclosed-Recipient: .
can somebody guide how to do this?
This may come handy when we want to send an E.mail to different persons but does not want to disclose the names of other recipients.
Regards,
Viqar
Posted: December 27th, 2006, 6:26am Report to Moderator
Guest User

It is a thing called BCC (blind carbon copy).  It is just like CC except that it hides the email addresses in it.
   To use BCC, when you compose an email in Outlook Express, click on the CC or To words at the top of the message (these do not look like buttons but when you put your cursor over them, they become buttons).  This will open the Select Recipients window where you will see BCC.  You can type, paste, or transfer the email addresses to the BCC listbox and click on the OK button.  This will add a BCC slot at the top of your email message with the email address(s) in it.
e-mail Reply: 1 - 2
Posted: December 28th, 2006, 12:26am Report to Moderator
Guest User

Thanks RAY.
I knew that BCC does not show to the recipient, but was aware that we can send messages also by typing the address  in the BCC slot only, without any address in the TO slot.
It worked fine.
I really learn a lot from you. Thanks.
Viqar
e-mail Reply: 2 - 2
 Pages: 1
Recommend Print

Locked Board Board Index    Internet  [ previous | next ] Switch to:

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Forum Rules