not always receiving international mail September 23rd, 2020, 12:06am
Home Calendar Search Register Login
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Computer Q&A Board    Answers    Internet  ›  not always receiving international mail

Pages: 1
Recommend Print
  Author    not always receiving international mail
joe_singh
Posted: November 2nd, 2007, 9:55am Report to Moderator
Guest User

Before going to microsoft, I would appreciate if someone could help determine why I receive international mail (Guyana--Caribbean) some times. The sender says the messages return with the explanation DELAYED.  Before this happen, I used to get mail every day without any difficulty.  I restore my computer to August 1,2007 but it never worked as before.  It seems to me something is wrong if computer restoration is not work.

I also notice that as I access my message, I would frequently be notified that this page cannot be displayed.  I would get off the program and go back again and it will work for a while then goes wacky again.   I do not know much about computer.  

Thanks for any help you can give me.  Joe.
Posted: November 7th, 2007, 12:26pm Report to Moderator
Guest User

If you are not getting international mail sent to you, it is not your computer that is the problem.  It is your email provider.  You should ask them about it.
e-mail Reply: 1 - 2
JamesM
Posted: November 12th, 2007, 10:46am Report to Moderator
Guest User

joe singh you have what I had. I call it "Cyber Siesta Time". Occasionally letters from my daughter in Nicaragua arrive with nothing in them but the address and subject line.
I call and she had sent communication but it did not get out of Central America. Is it
possible that there are certain times that all activity quits and takes a nap down there? Seriously, I decided it must be a Yahoo issue.
                                      jimmyhalfacre  
e-mail Reply: 2 - 2
 Pages: 1
Recommend Print

Locked Board Board Index    Internet  [ previous | next ] Switch to:

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Forum Rules