internet goes down September 24th, 2020, 6:31pm
Home Calendar Search Register Login
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Computer Q&A Board    Answers    Internet  ›  internet goes down

Pages: 1
Recommend Print
  Author    internet goes down
Hycindor
Posted: March 21st, 2008, 8:52pm Report to Moderator
Guest User

Hello Everyone,
  So recently my Anti-virus went down because its time ended. So i had no protection  for about 3days. Ever since then i have been losing internet connection ONLY on that computer. The other one in my roommates room is fine the connection does not cut out. Ive done a repair with the internet options and it tells me its fine and to try to connect again but i cant not connect to the internet for about 2-5mins sometimes. I get kicked off every 30mins or so. Ive bought a Kaspersky Internet Secruity yesterday and thought that would fix the problem mostly because my roommate told me i was probably getting kicked off because i didnt have a firewall and Anti-Virus. Looking for any input please before i go to the repair shop and spend alot of $'s.

Thanks
Posted: March 22nd, 2008, 3:33am Report to Moderator
Guest User

Lack of a firewall or antivirus software has nothing to do with your disconnect issues. have you run the Kapersky virus scan ? If not do so and also run the free versions of Spybot and adaware. Also did you completely remove your old antivirus software ?
e-mail Reply: 1 - 1
 Pages: 1
Recommend Print

Locked Board Board Index    Internet  [ previous | next ] Switch to:

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Forum Rules