Regvac Subscription December 6th, 2021, 3:02am
Home Calendar Search Register Login
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Computer Q&A Board    Super Win Software programs    RegVac  ›  Regvac Subscription

Pages: 1
Recommend Print
  Author    Regvac Subscription
artexpert
Posted: May 18th, 2008, 1:44pm Report to Moderator
Guest User

Ray,

I have been a subscriber of WinRescue for YEARS.

I read your recent email (Ray's Computer Tips) regarding Registry cleaners and was considering giving it a try.  I currently use:
1) Registry Mechanic
2) JV16 Power Tools
3) System Mechanic

ALL Licensed & current versions.

My question is:
Regvac is $29.95 from your website, but I see it on "other" sites from $14.95 to $16.45.  What's the difference?

Is this a One time download with unlimited updates, or, is this a yearly type subscription with updates expiring after a year...or what?
Posted: May 19th, 2008, 7:43am Report to Moderator
Guest User

I would like to know what other sites list RegVac for $14.95 to $16.45.  They are doing so illegally.  The only price RegVac is sold for is $29.95.
   RegVac, as does all of our software, comes with unlimited updates.  Please see our website for more information on that.
e-mail Reply: 1 - 4
artexpert
Posted: May 19th, 2008, 7:13pm Report to Moderator
Guest User

Ray,

I hope I didn't mislead you......perhaps the prices are a result of being OEM?
Still......They may be violating your proprietary software rights?  I DID notice some disclaimers, but did not follow through on all sites.  i.e. You Buy, but you can't register the software with Superwin and are not eligible for any updates.  This looks like Piracy to me IMHO.

Hope I helped.

G'Day!!!
e-mail Reply: 2 - 4
Posted: May 20th, 2008, 7:38am Report to Moderator
Guest User

I looked at the sites which you listed (I deleted them from your post).  They are all illegal sites.  They all seem to use the same format, so I would suspect that they are produced by the same person.  I have tried contacting them to ask how they got our software and to get their legal address.  I doubt that I will hear from them.
   They do not have permission from us and we do not receive any commission or payment from them.  They are stealing from us.
   This is taking sales from us and may very well drive us out of business.  if we have to sue them, it will definitely drive up the price of our software.
   If you purchase from them, you will not get updates.  Who knows what you will get.  The information on their sites are from older versions.
e-mail Reply: 3 - 4
artexpert
Posted: May 20th, 2008, 6:05pm Report to Moderator
Guest User

I definitely Will Not purchase any software from them.  When I DO buy software, I expect the usual: Updates (usually a year), a little support if needed (I rarely ask, but like to know that it is there), and a LICENSE for usage.  As far as deleting the sites from my post........What was I thinking???   Sorry about that.  As I noted previously, I use several registry cleaner programs and if I get another one......it will definitely be REGVAC......Bought and paid for Legally.

I KNOW I can always count on you and/or your forum for help with a multitude of PC issues.

Thanks again for clarifying everything, and, I surely hope you get your fair due from those Low-Life Thieves!
e-mail Reply: 4 - 4
 Pages: 1
Recommend Print

Locked Board Board Index    RegVac  [ previous | next ] Switch to:

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Forum Rules