Print Topic

Computer Q&A Board  /  Internet  /  Broadcasting Live from Web Site
Posted by: 20 (Guest), March 7th, 2007, 1:47pm
Hello again folks.
Can anyone contact me or direct me to a site regarding doing live broadcasting from my website. Also saving the broadcast(s) for folks to view when they please, maybe up to a months worth if I have the bandwidth. I know there is a way to do this, but I want it to be live and not all spotty or skipping what ever the tech. term for it is.

I wish to do a weekly broadcast (live) of my Sermons on Sunday mornings so folks that have moved away or can not make it on Sunday, can either watch them live, or at their convenience.

I have purchased a new HP Pavilion with the built in camera and mike, OS is Vista Home Premium. I was also told I needed Photoshop Elements which I purchased. Now this novice needs some serious help making it work.

I have so many folks just itching for this that I truly want to set it up ASAP.

So any instructions or help tip areas would be greatly appreciated  ;)

Ken

Posted by: 251 (Guest), March 8th, 2007, 1:33pm; Reply: 1
I know that there are one or two free software programmes out there which could help including jetAudio and Shoutcast.

Also some general info here at

http://www.celticsurf.net/music/listings.html

What most webcasters seem to do is record their speech/music as a .RM or .PLS file and upload them to the webcast server.
Posted by: 20 (Guest), March 8th, 2007, 7:29pm; Reply: 2
Thanks, for the Ideas ;) I will defenetly look it to these sites and see if they will help me do what I am trying to do. Anything will help:)
Print page generated: November 29th, 2020, 7:09am