Print Topic

Computer Q&A Board  /  Internet  /  Internet Explorer Script Error
Posted by: JoanM (Guest), March 23rd, 2007, 10:56am
Please help.  I am using the AT&T Yahoo Browser and each time I refresh my home page, I get an error message.  It doesn't happen when I use Internet Explorer or Firefox.  Below is the error message:

Internet Explorer Script Error
An error has occured on this page
Line: 3
Char: 6832
Error: Object Required
Code: 0
URL: http://dsl.sbc.yahoo.com/
Do you want to continue running scripts on this page?
Yes or No
I have tried restoring back to November, I checked that Java is enabled, I checked Script DeBugging, etc. etc.

Any suggestions would be very much appreciated.  TIA
Posted by: 112 (Guest), March 24th, 2007, 2:47am; Reply: 1
   It sounds like something in the AT&T Yahoo Browser is not working right.  I would suggest asking AT&T about that or if they have a Support website, looking there.
Posted by: JoanM (Guest), March 24th, 2007, 6:50pm; Reply: 2
Thanks for your reply Ray.  I tried calling AT&T, they are no help, nor Microsoft or Yahoo.  But, appreciate your trying.  

P.S.  I love your product.  I use it faithfully.
Posted by: 34 (Guest), March 24th, 2007, 7:52pm; Reply: 3
Unless the error is causing problems with the page display, you can usually ignore it.
Go into advanced Internet options and disable script debugging and uncheck to display a notification about every script error. These are primarily there for the use of programming development.
You will still see a note at the bottom of the window about an error loading the page, but generally it won't have an important effect on what you are viewing.
Print page generated: October 26th, 2020, 12:35am